Team Registration Info
Matches will take place Wednesday or Thursday evenings (You pick one) making it very easy on your schedule! Please note that due to weather and event conflicts with Pier 6, teams may play double-headers some evenings and might have to play a couple of matches on a night other than their night of play.
Start times vary week to week, which are, 7pm, 7:50pm, 8:40pm, 9:20pm. Each night of play consists of three 21-point games against an opponent using rally scoring. You will be placed in one of three different co-ed skill levels, guaranteeing you exciting matches each week!
We play in all weather situations except thunder and lightning. If it looks like rain bring a change of clothes.
There are toilets at Pier 6, but no changing rooms. We will be giving teams t-shirts which you must wear. No other uniforms are acceptable. Other rules and regulations will be distributed to the teams once they have registered.
Co-ed rules require at least one woman on the court at all times, but never more than four men.
And lastly, please be aware that all players must be at least 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
Important: Every player must fill out an injury waiver form. This form will be provided to you by the League. No player may take part in a Big City game unless he or she has handed in the waiver form.
Is your team short players? Feel free to swing by the Open Scrimmage at Pier 6 Wednesday May 15th to recruit players.
Once we receive your roster and fee, we’ll call to arrange a pre-season team Ranking Scrimmage to determine your team’s level of play. Ranking Scrimmages take place Thursday May 16th.
- Co-Ed 6v6 (at least one female on the court)
- Matches take place Wednesday & Thursday evenings
- Season begins Wednesday May 15th and Thursday May 16th
- Start times 7pm, 7:50pm, 8:40pm, 9:20pm
- Refereed Ranking Scrimmage + 8 match season including playoffs + T-Shirts
- Entrance Fee $1275
HOW TO REGISTER A TEAM:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your team's intention to register.
- Register your team online
- Balance must be paid by first match of the season.
- Corporate teams can pay the full entrance fee online or by check.