- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Manhattan Wednesday Night Six-Week Youth Class Late Spring 19
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 8th - July 12th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 15th - July 19th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 22nd - July 26th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 29th - August 2nd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 5th-9th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Boot Camp (August 12th - August 16th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (August 19th - August 23rd)
- Girl's Youth League Spring 19 Registration
- Girls Youth League Practice Schedule
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Youth Private Instruction
- Youth Photo Gallery
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Spring 19
- 8-Week Thursday Intermediate Class Spring 19
- Tuesday Queens Co-ed Open Play
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Winter '19 Playoff Info & Dates
Playoff Info & Dates: (Captains maybe called with locations & times one day before each playoff game, or in some cases the day of.) The top 2 teams in Division 4A / 4B-1 / 4B-2 / 4C-1 / 4C-2 / 4D-1 / 4D-2 will advance to the post season. Playoff dates will be:
Playoff dates will be:
Round of 16 & Quarter-Finals on Tues., April 2
Semi-Finals & Finals on Thurs., April 4th
Tie-Breakers: Head-to-head competition between tying teams. If still tied, it's records vs. 1st place team (or next highest team, if tied teams are tied for 1st) by winning %, regardless of # of games played. If still tied, record vs. next best team, etc.
Big City Championship Dry-Fit
Gold Volleyball Trophy
To register for the Spring Co Ed 2019 season, please CLICK HERE.
PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY RULES:
To be eligible for postseason play, a player must have participated in at least one match during the regular season. This is to prevent teams from loading up with “ringers.”
All Players eligible to participate in the post season MUST also be on the current season On-Line Roster.
Players on more than one team qualifying for the playoffs in the same level (i.e., such a player plays on a playoff qualifier from Div. 4B-2 and another playoff qualifier from 4D-1) may play on both teams during the playoffs but must declare which team they’re on if they go head-to-head.
Teams that forfeit 3 matches during the regular season will not be allowed to participate in the Playoffs.