- Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor League Winter 19
- Women's 6v6 Indoor League Winter 19
- Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor League Fall 18
- Women's 6v6 Indoor League Fall 18
- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Manhattan Saturday Night 4-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Brooklyn Saturday 4-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Manhattan Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Brooklyn Sunday 8-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Winter 19
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Late Winter 19
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Youth Private Instruction
- Youth Photo Gallery
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 19
- 6-Week Co-Ed Sunday Beginner Course Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Beginner Course Fall 18
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Fall '18 Playoff Info & Dates
Playoff Info & Dates: (Captains maybe called with locations & times one day before each playoff game, or in some cases the day of.) The top 2 teams in Division 4B-1 / 4B-2 / 4C-1 / 4C-2 / 4D-2 & the top 3 teams in 4A & 4D-1 will advance to the post season.
Playoff dates will be:
Round of 16 Tuesday, December 18th
Quarter Finals & Semi-Finals on Thursday, December 20th
Finals Wednesday January 9th
Tie-Breakers: Head-to-head competition between tying teams. If still tied, it's records vs. 1st place team (or next highest team, if tied teams are tied for 1st) by winning %, regardless of # of games played. If still tied, record vs. next best team, etc.
Big City Championship Dry-Fit
Gold Volleyball Trophy
To register for the Winter Co Ed 2018 season, please CLICK HERE.
PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY RULES:
To be eligible for postseason play, a player must have participated in at least one match during the regular season. This is to prevent teams from loading up with “ringers.”
All Players eligible to participate in the post season MUST also be on the current season On-Line Roster.
Players on more than one team qualifying for the playoffs in the same level (i.e., such a player plays on a playoff qualifier from Div. 4B-2 and another playoff qualifier from 4D-1) may play on both teams during the playoffs but must declare which team they’re on if they go head-to-head.
Teams that forfeit 3 matches during the regular season will not be allowed to participate in the Playoffs.