- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 23rd - July 27th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 30th - Aug 3rd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 6th-13th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 13th-17th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (Aug 20th-24th)
- Queens One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (Aug 27th-31st)
- Youth Private Instruction
- Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Fall 18
- Brooklyn Sunday 8-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Winter 19
- Winter Youth Volleyball League
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Summer Camps
- Womens Monday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Tuesday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Summer 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 18
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Spring '18 Playoff Info & Dates
Playoff Info & Dates: (Captains will be called with locations & times one day before each playoff game, or in some cases the day of.) The top 2 teams in Division 4A / 4B-1 / 4B-2 /4C-1 / 4C -2 & top 4 teams 4D will advance to the post season. Playoff dates will be:
Round of 16 & Quarter Finals Tuesday June 26th
Semi Finals & Finals on Thursday June 28th
Tie-Breakers: Head-to-head competition between tying teams. If still tied, it's records vs. 1st place team (or next highest team, if tied teams are tied for 1st) by winning %, regardless of # of games played. If still tied, record vs. next best team, etc.
Big City Golden Volleyball Trophy
Big City Volleyball Dry-Fit Jersey
To register for the Summer Co Ed 2018 season, please CLICK HERE.
PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY RULES:
To be eligible for postseason play, a player must have participated in at least one match during the regular season. This is to prevent teams from loading up with “ringers.”
All Players eligible to participate in the post season MUST also be on the current season On-Line Roster.
Players on more than one team qualifying for the playoffs in the same level (i.e., such a player plays on a playoff qualifier from Div. 4B-2 and another playoff qualifier from 4D-1) may play on both teams during the playoffs but must declare which team they’re on if they go head-to-head.
Teams that forfeit 3 matches during the regular season will not be allowed to participate in the Playoffs.