- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 2nd - July 6th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 9th - July 13th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 16th - July 20th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 23rd - July 27th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 30th - Aug 3rd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 6th-13th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 13th-17th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (Aug 20th-24th)
- Youth Private Instruction
- Wednesday 6-Week Youth Class Late Spring 18
- Friday Night Five- Week Youth Class Late Spring 18
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Late Spring 18
- June Youth Clinics (2-Day)
- Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 18
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 18
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Summer Camps
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Spring 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Spring 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Spring 18
- 6-Week Co-Ed Sunday Beginner Course Spring 18
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Winter '18 Playoff Info & Dates
Playoff Info & Dates: (Captains maybe called with locations & times one day before each playoff game, or in some cases the day of.) The top 2 teams in Division 4A / 4B-1 / 4B-2 / 4C-1 / 4C-2 / 4D-1 / 4D-2 will advance to the post season. Playoff dates will be:
Round of 16 & Quarter-Finals on Tues April 10th & Weds April 11th
Semi-Finals & Finals on Thurs April 12th
Tie-Breakers: Head-to-head competition between tying teams. If still tied, it's records vs. 1st place team (or next highest team, if tied teams are tied for 1st) by winning %, regardless of # of games played. If still tied, record vs. next best team, etc.
Big City Golden Volleyball Trophy
Big City Volleyball Dry-Fit Jersey
To register for the Spring Co Ed 2018 season, please CLICK HERE.
PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY RULES:
To be eligible for postseason play, a player must have participated in at least one match during the regular season. This is to prevent teams from loading up with “ringers.”
All Players eligible to participate in the post season MUST also be on the current season On-Line Roster.
Players on more than one team qualifying for the playoffs in the same level (i.e., such a player plays on a playoff qualifier from Div. 4B-2 and another playoff qualifier from 4D-1) may play on both teams during the playoffs but must declare which team they’re on if they go head-to-head.
Teams that forfeit 3 matches during the regular season will not be allowed to participate in the Playoffs.