Big City Volleyball is excited to announce our Volleyball Camps for boys and girls ages 12-16 are open for Registratoin, July 8th thru August 19th at P.S. 267, an AIR CONDITIONED gym on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
The program is designed to help boys and girls between the ages of 12-16 learn the fundamentals of volleyball with 3 hours of drills in setting, passing, overhand serving and hitting - all in a fun and friendly environment.
Our hope is at the end of the 1-week camp students will say, "I love volleyball and I want to learn more".
- Open to boys & girls ages 12 -16.
- Each class will last three hours.
- Gym is AIR CONDITIONED
- The entrance fee for the 1-week camp is $375 (Sign up for more than one session and get $100 off!)
- All participants receive a Big City Volleyball t-shirt
July Camp Session Times:
- Morning Session: 10am - 1pm - boys & girls ages 12-16
- Afternoon Session: 2pm - 5pm - boys & girls ages 12-16
- Morning Session: 9am - 12pm - boys & girls ages 12-16
- Afternoon Session: 1pm - 4pm - boys & girls ages 12-16
- Evening Session: 4pm - 7pm - boys & girls ages 12-16
Entrance Fee - $375 per Session (Sign-up For Both Sessions Save $100)
213 East 63rd Street (btw 2nd & 3rd Avenue)