- Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor League Winter 19
- Women's 6v6 Indoor League Winter 19
- Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor League Fall 18
- Women's 6v6 Indoor League Fall 18
- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Manhattan Saturday Night 4-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Brooklyn Saturday 4-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Manhattan Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Brooklyn Sunday 8-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Winter 19
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Late Winter 19
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Youth Private Instruction
- Youth Photo Gallery
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Winter 19
- 6-Week Co-Ed Sunday Beginner Course Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Beginner Course Fall 18
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Youth Private Instruction
Private lessons are perfect for young players trying to get the most out of the game of volleyball. The Individual attention allows a player to achieve goals faster than any other method of training.
Big City Youth Volleyball now offers private instruction for children of any age. Our handpicked instructors have all competed at the highest level and have several years of coaching experience.
Over the past six years, we have developed a very effective approach to teaching which consistently delivers results and helps players reach their potential.
Our coaches can customize a training session for 1-5 players or more (for as many hours as you like) that specifically focuses on those aspects of the game of volleyball you want covered thru a combination of drills and instruction.
How It Works:
Contact our office to set up a training session by filling out the form below and pay for your session by registering your choice of date and time
$250 per hour for up to 1 to 5 students. Want more than 5 players? It's an additional $50 per student per hour.
PS 267 (213 East 63rd Street btw 2nd & 3rd Avenues)
Monday thru Fridays
6pm and later
It doesn’t matter if a player is new to the game or has been playing club or for their school team for years, our custom tailored private lessons will help improve skills, increase confidence and help develop a better understanding of the fundamentals of the game.