- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Manhattan Wednesday Night Six-Week Youth Class Late Spring 19
- Summer Camps
- Girl's Youth League Spring 19 Registration
- Girls Youth League Practice Schedule
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Youth Private Instruction
- Youth Photo Gallery
MANHATTAN CO-ED 6v6 BEACH LEAGUE (PIER 25)
Big City runs Co-Ed 6v6 beach volleyball leagues in MANHATTAN at Pier 25. Our Spring 19 season will start on April 16th.
With three enormous courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles, spectacular lighting and conveniently located in the heart of Tribeca, we can't wait to start the Spring season.
- Season begins April 16th
- Matches Take Place Tuesday evenings
- Team & Individual Registration
- Game start times 6pm, 6:50pm, 7:40pm, 8:30pm, 9:20pm, 10pm Tuesday evenings.
- Preseason ranking scrimmage + 8 match season, playoffs & T-Shirts
- Entrance Fee $1750 (Teams Only)
How to register as a individual:
For the first time ever, players without teams can sign up as Individuals. Cost will be $175 per player:
- Players must be Social / intermediate skill level (fun)
- Teams will consist of up to 10 players
- Games will take place in our Social Division
WITH ALL SESSIONS SELLING OUT LAST YEAR DON'T TAKE A CHANCE ON BEING LEFT OUT—THERE ARE ONLY 36 SPOTS AVAILABLE - GET YOUR ROSTER & FEE IN EARLY!
***TO REGISTER A TEAM OR AS AN INDIVIDUAL, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
BROOKLYN CO-ED 6v6 BEACH LEAGUE (PIER 6)
Along with Metro Beach Sports and the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy, we also run beach volleyball leagues at Pier 6 along the waterfront in Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Registration for our 2019 Spring Co-Ed 6v6 Beach Season in Brooklyn is NOW OPEN!
- Co-Ed 6v6 Divisions
- Matches take place Wednesday & Thursday evenings
- Season begins May 22nd
- Start times 7pm, 7:50pm, 8:30pm & 9:20pm
- Refereed Ranking Scrimmage + 8 match season including playoffs + T-Shirts
- Entrance Fee $1250
- Open Scrimmage for individual sign-ups Wednesday May 15th at 7pm
To Register a Team or get more information on participating as an individual, please click here.