- Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor League Spring 19
- Women's 6v6 Indoor League Spring 19
- Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor League Winter 19
- Women's 6v6 Indoor League Winter 19
- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 8th - July 12th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 15th - July 19th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 22nd - July 26th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 29th - August 2nd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 5th-9th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Boot Camp (August 12th - August 16th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (August 19th - August 23rd)
- Girl's Youth League Spring 19 Registration
- Girl's Youth League Winter 19
- Girls Youth League Practice Schedule
- Manhattan Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Spring 19
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Brooklyn Sunday 8-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Youth Private Instruction
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Summer Camps
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Spring 19
- 8-Week Thursday Intermediate Class Spring 19
- 6-Week Sunday Beginner Course Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Late Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Late Winter 19
- 8-Week Thursday Intermediate Class Late Winter 19
- Tuesday Queens Co-ed Open Play
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
How To Sign Up As An Individual (Without A Team)
Come to one of our Open Scrimmage Nights listed below - prepared to play - as teams will be formed out of players at the same skill level. You’ll spend a couple of hours playing volleyball and meeting people, and by the end of the evening, you’ll be on a team!
BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK - you must pay that evening in order to be placed on a team. Teams will consist of 10 players, each of whom will pay $145.00 for the full 10-game season.
General Open Scrimmages (under 5 yrs. of league experience)
- Tuesday April 9th 7pm-10pm
Advanced Open Scrimmage (5+ yrs. competitive experience)
- Wednesday April 10th, 7pm-10pm
HIGH SCHOOL FOR ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
444 W. 56th St., between. 9th & 10th Aves.
Big City games are played in top quality Manhattan gyms located between 14th street and 56th street. By the end of the season, each team will have played in all of our beautiful facilities. All are within 2-3 blocks of an express subway stop and easily accessible by bus, or car.
Your team will play the same night each week (either Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs), making it very easy on your schedule! Start times vary week to week, but typically are 6:30, 7:45 & 9:00. Each night of play consists of three 25-point Rally-Scoring games against an opponent. You will be placed in one of seven different co-ed skill levels, guaranteeing you exciting matches each week!
Please note: Co-ed rules require at least one woman on the court at all times, but never more than four men.
And lastly, please be aware that children under 16 are not permitted in any of our gyms (due to insurance regulations).