- Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor League Spring 19
- Women's 6v6 Indoor League Spring 19
- Co-Ed 6v6 Indoor League Winter 19
- Women's 6v6 Indoor League Winter 19
- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 8th - July 12th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 15th - July 19th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 22nd - July 26th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 29th - August 2nd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 5th-9th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Boot Camp (August 12th - August 16th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (August 19th - August 23rd)
- Girl's Youth League Spring 19 Registration
- Girl's Youth League Winter 19
- Girls Youth League Practice Schedule
- Manhattan Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Spring 19
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Brooklyn Sunday 8-Week Youth Class Winter 19
- Youth Private Instruction
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Summer Camps
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Spring 19
- 8-Week Thursday Intermediate Class Spring 19
- 6-Week Sunday Beginner Course Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Late Winter 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Late Winter 19
- 8-Week Thursday Intermediate Class Late Winter 19
- Tuesday Queens Co-ed Open Play
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Wednesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
Wednesday Brooklyn Co Ed Open Play 3/20
Wednesday Brooklyn Adult Co-ed Intermediate Open Play
**You Must Sign-Up On-Line In Advance***
To check out photos from Open Play, please click here
Join Big City Volleyball at our NEWEST LOCATION in Brooklyn Heights for Co Ed Open Play Wednesday evenings from 7:00pm – 10:00pm at St. Francis College.
Who Can Participate:
Intermediate to Advanced Adult (21+) players only! Players must be able to handle a free ball, pass accurately, serve consistently and play bump-set-spike vball rather than just retuning the ball to the other side of the court. (In Big City that's Divisions 3, 4 & 5). If you cannot do the above, you will be asked to leave. You don't have to currently play in the league to participate.
St. Francis College
180 Remsen Street
7:00pm - 10:00pm
$17 per session On-line in advance
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
Only players who register on-line will be guaranteed a spot.
Players who pay at the door will not be given a spot to play until all on-line registered players have been checked in and then only if space permits.
Players who pay in advance will lose their spot if they arrive after check-in is complete.
Players can register in advance as many people as they like per session.
Players can Register in advance for as many sessions as they like.
*Must be 21 years old to participate.
*Only 48 spots per session.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
How It Works
Each court will have up to three teams of 8 players. games will be to 21 points rally scoring. Players will sub in on dead balls. If a team wins two games in a row they must sit one game.
Big City prides itself on friendly competition. Please play fair and maintain respectable behavior towards your teammates and opponents. Call your own violations! (Nets, Sets and Out Balls). If you are rude in any manner or raise your voice you will be asked to leave and not allowed to participate again.