- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 23rd - July 27th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 30th - Aug 3rd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 6th-13th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 13th-17th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (Aug 20th-24th)
- Queens One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (Aug 27th-31st)
- Youth Private Instruction
- Wednesday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Saturday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Fall 18
- Brooklyn Sunday 8-Week Youth Class Fall 18
- Queens 6-Week Youth Class Sunday Winter 19
- Winter Youth Volleyball League
- Youth Photo Gallery
- Summer Camps
- Womens Monday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Tuesday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Summer 18
- 8-Week Co-Ed Thursday Intermediate Skills Class Summer 18
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
How To Sign Up As An Individual (Without A Team)
For the first time ever, we are opening up registration to individuals and small groups for our Summer Season. If you are a social player who wants to have fun playing Beach Volleyball at Pier 25 in Manhattan Tuesday evenings, just register online as an individual and we'll place you on a team of ten. Have a few friends who want to play with you too. No problem! Everyone should register online as an individual then email us and we'll place you all together.
- Players must be social / intermediate Skill level (FUN)
- Teams will consist of up to 10 players
- Games take place in our Social Division
Matches will take place Tuesday evenings making it very easy on your schedule! Please note that due to weather and event conflicts with Pier 25, teams may play double-headers some evenings and might have to play a couple of matches on a night other than the one assigned.
Start times vary week to week, but typically are 6pm, 6:40pm, 7:20pm, 8:00pm, 8:40pm, 9:20pm,10pm. All teams will get an even distribution of startimes and will play 6pm & 10pm matches. Each night of play consists of three 21-point games against an opponent using rally scoring. You will be placed in one of three different co-ed skill levels, guaranteeing you exciting matches each week!
We play in all weather situations except thunder and lightning. If it looks like rain bring a change of clothes and keep them in the tent.
There are toilets at Pier 25, but no private changing rooms. We will be giving teams t-shirts which you must wear. No other uniforms are acceptable. Other rules and regulations will be distributed to the teams once they have registered.
Co-ed rules require at least one woman on the court at all times, but never more than four men.
And lastly, please be aware that all players must be at least 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
OUR FIRST SESSION SELLS OUT WITHIN TWO WEEKS SO DON'T TAKE A CHANCE ON BEING LEFT OUT—THERE ARE ONLY 36 SPOTS AVAILABLE - GET YOUR ROSTER & FEE IN EARLY!
- Spring Season Starts Tuesday September 4th
- Games will take place between 6pm, 6:40pm, 7:20pm, 8:00pm, 8:40pm, 9:20pm,10pm Tuesday evenings
- Refereed ranking scrimmages August 28th
- 8 match season, playoffs & T-Shirts
- Entrance fee $1650 per team