- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Manhattan Wednesday Night Six-Week Youth Class Late Spring 19
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 8th - July 12th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 15th - July 19th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 22nd - July 26th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 29th - August 2nd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 5th-9th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Boot Camp (August 12th - August 16th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (August 19th - August 23rd)
- Girl's Youth League Spring 19 Registration
- Girls Youth League Practice Schedule
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Youth Private Instruction
- Youth Photo Gallery
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Spring 19
- 8-Week Thursday Intermediate Class Spring 19
- Tuesday Queens Co-ed Open Play
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
How To Sign Up As An Individual (Without A Team)
For the first time ever, we are opening up registration to individuals and small groups for our Summer Season. If you are a social player who wants to have fun playing Beach Volleyball at Pier 25 in Manhattan Tuesday evenings, just register online as an individual and we'll place you on a team of ten. Have a few friends who want to play with you too. No problem! Everyone should register online as an individual then email us and we'll place you all together.
- Players must be social / intermediate Skill level (FUN)
- Teams will consist of up to 10 players
- Games take place in our Social Division
- $185 is based on a 10 player team
Matches will take place Tuesday evenings making it very easy on your schedule! Please note that due to weather and event conflicts with Pier 25, teams may play double-headers some evenings and might have to play a couple of matches on a night other than the one assigned.
Start times vary week to week, but typically are 6pm, 6:40pm, 7:20pm, 8:00pm, 8:40pm, 9:20pm,10pm. All teams will get an even distribution of startimes and will play 6pm & 10pm matches. Each night of play consists of three 21-point games against an opponent using rally scoring. You will be placed in one of three different co-ed skill levels, guaranteeing you exciting matches each week!
We play in all weather situations except thunder and lightning. If it looks like rain bring a change of clothes and keep them in the tent.
There are toilets at Pier 25, but no private changing rooms. We will be giving teams t-shirts which you must wear. No other uniforms are acceptable. Other rules and regulations will be distributed to the teams once they have registered.
Co-ed rules require at least one woman on the court at all times, but never more than four men.
And lastly, please be aware that all players must be at least 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
OUR FIRST SESSION SELLS OUT WITHIN TWO WEEKS SO DON'T TAKE A CHANCE ON BEING LEFT OUT—THERE ARE ONLY 36 SPOTS AVAILABLE - GET YOUR ROSTER & FEE IN EARLY!
- Spring Season Starts Tuesday June 18th
- Games will take place between6pm, 6:40pm, 7:20pm, 8:00pm, 8:40pm, 9:20pm,10pm Tuesday evenings
- Refereed ranking scrimmages June 11th
- 8 match season, playoffs & T-Shirts
- Entrance fee $1850 per team