- SCHEDULES & STANDINGS
- Manhattan Wednesday Night Six-Week Youth Class Late Spring 19
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 8th - July 12th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 15th - July 19th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 22nd - July 26th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (July 29th - August 2nd)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball BootCamp (Aug 5th-9th)
- One-Week Girls Volleyball Boot Camp (August 12th - August 16th)
- One-Week Youth Volleyball Camp (August 19th - August 23rd)
- Girl's Youth League Spring 19 Registration
- Girls Youth League Practice Schedule
- Manhattan Sunday Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Manhattan Friday Night Eight-Week Youth Class Spring 19
- Youth Private Instruction
- Youth Photo Gallery
- 8-Week Co-Ed Monday Intermediate Skills Class Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-ed Tuesday VolleyBoot Camp Spring 19
- 8-Week Co-Ed Wednesday Beginner Course Spring 19
- 8-Week Thursday Intermediate Class Spring 19
- Tuesday Queens Co-ed Open Play
- Tuesday Brooklyn Co-ed Open Play
- Friday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Saturday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Sunday Manhattan Co-Ed Open Play
- Gym Rental
***Sign-Up On-Line In Advance***
To check out photos from Open Play, please click here
Tired of waiting on long lines or showing up 3 hours early to a gym just to try and get a spot. Well wait no more!
Sign-Up in advance to participate in Big City Volleyball's weekly Open Play Tuesday through Sunday afternoons and evenings in Manhattanat The High School For Environmental Studies (444 West 56th Street betw. 9th & 10th Avenue), one of our premier gyms with two courts, conveniently located just a few blocks from Columbus Circle and Brooklyn at St. Francis College (182 Remsen St.)
***Volleyballs are provided for all Open Play Sessions. Use Your Ball At Your Own Risk!!!***
***Big City Volleyball Is Not Responsible For Any Lost Volleyballs***
Who Can Participate:
Intermediate to Advanced players only! Players must be able to handle a free ball, pass accurately, serve consistently and play bump-set-spike vball rather than just retuning the ball to the other side of the court. (In Big City that's Divisions 3, 4 & 5). If you cannot do the above, you will be asked to leave. You don't have to currently play in the league to participate.
*Please note that in order to play on the Advanced Court you must be familiar with running both 6-2 & 5-1 rotations, know proper blocking and spiking techniques and be able to consistanly pass hard driven balls. Level of play is equivelent to Big City Division 3 or better. Club or College experience strongly encouraged.
**If you do not meet this criteria we will move you to the intermediate court or ask you to leave the gym. Arguing with League Supervisors will lead to a ban from all Big City Activities.
ES - High School For Environmental Studies (444 West 56th Street - between 9th & 10th Avenue)
Go Down the ramp to the green door to enter and check in with security
St. Francis College Brooklyn (182 Remsen St.)
Tuesday & Wednesday- Brooklyn- September thru April
Friday thru Sunday - Manhattan September thru June
Fridays: 7pm - 10pm
Saturdays: Early Session 3pm - 6pm / Late Session 6pm - 9pm
Sunday: Early Session 1pm- 4:30pm/ 4:30pm-8:00pm
Wednesday:$17 per session On-line in advance (Brooklyn)
Friday:$17 per session On-line in advance (Brooklyn)
Friday: $17 per session On-line in advance
Saturday: $17 per session On-Line in advance
Sunday: $17 per session On-line in advance
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
Only players who register on-line will be guaranteed a spot.
Players who pay at the door will not be given a spot to play until all on-line registered players have been checked in and then only if space permits.
Players who pay in advance will lose their spot if they arrive after check-in is complete.
Players can register in advance as many people as they like per session.
Players can Register in advance for as many sessions as they like.
*Must be 21 years old to participate.
*Only 48 spots per session.
(ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS)
How It Works
Each court will have up to three teams of 8 players. games will be to 21 points rally scoring. Players will sub in on dead balls. If a team wins two games in a row they must sit one game.
Big City prides itself on friendly competition. Please play fair and maintain respectable behavior towards your teammates and opponents. Call your own violations! (Nets, Sets and Out Balls). If you are rude in any manner or raise your voice you will be asked to leave and not allowed to participate again.